Controller

  • Free
  • Published date: August 8, 2018
    • North Dakota, United States

Looking for an experienced Controller to handle multiple financial aspects of our company, including but not limited to, Quickbooks experience, Work In Progress (WIP), taxes, payroll, benefits, 401K management, HR and other various accountant duties. 85% of the tasks would be for Armour Xteriors, Inc. while the other 15% of the workload would come from various other companies owned by the corporation.

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year, DOE
Reference : Controller jobs

Useful information

  • Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
  • Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
  • Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
  • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"

Leave your comment (spam and offensive messages will be removed)

Related listings

  • Registered Nurse - Transitional Care: New Grad

    Registered Nurse - Transitional Care: New Grad

    Technology (North Dakota) July 27, 2018 Free

    Company We are a Roman Catholic, not-for-profit medical center, whose sponsors are the Benedictine Sisters of the Annunciation, B.M.V., Bismarck, ND. We have a unique tradition of healing and hospitality that dates back hundreds of years, to the begi...

  • Registered Nurse - Medical/Oncology

    Registered Nurse - Medical/Oncology

    Technology February 16, 2018 Free

    We are seeking Full-Time Top-notch nurses for our client in Bismarck, ND! We are looking for an experienced, professional nurse to provide excellent care for our patients receiving cancer treatment. You will work with one of the top performing facili...

  • Registered Nurse - Medical/Oncology

    Registered Nurse - Medical/Oncology

    Technology February 16, 2018 Free

    We are seeking Full-Time Top-notch nurses for our client in Bismarck, ND! We are looking for an experienced, professional nurse to provide excellent care for our patients receiving cancer treatment. You will work with one of the top performing facili...